Contixo F5 FPV RC Quadcopter Drone
- WORLD'S EASIEST DRONE TO FLY: Track-controlled, mini video streaming drone with G-sensor control functions. Users can use their smartphones to set the route on the screen, and drone will fly to the designated target automatically, without being steered. The touch-screen control also allows pilots to control the direction of the drone via gestures, with the G-sensor control feature
- ALTITUDE HOLD TECHNOLOGY: The Air pressure sensor help hold the flight stably at the same height, so you can take photography and video in much higher quality. It can release one of your hand in controlling vertical direction, just focus on forward, backward, left and right. An amazing function for beginners!
- HD FPV CAMERA: First Person View 720P HD REAL TIME Video Camera enable you to take aerial videos and photos with your iPhone or Android phone device
- 2.4G 4-CHL 6-AXIS GYRO TECHNOLOGY: 2.4G technology makes it possible for several models being played at the same time without interference
- The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360Â° flips
- ONE KEY LANDING/TAKEOFF: The fun and easy landing/takeoff feature allows users to land/takeoff the drone with a touch of a button.
The Contixo F5 with VR compatibility and WiFi FPV (first person view) functionality quadcopter's lightweight, ready to fly design makes it a perfect choice for novice pilots and experienced flyers.
- HD Camera - Capture pristine high definition 720p aerial photos and videos of everything in its path with its 2MP stationary camera. Video footage has been upgraded to 1280 × 720 at 30 FPS, which is a major plus for aerial photographers and videographers.
- Long Flight Time - A 3.7V 600mAh Lithium Polymer Battery is included so you can maximize your flight time up to 10 minutes!
-Allow the drone to cool down anywhere from 10 - 15 minutes after every flight. Continuous strain on the motors will cause them to burn out.
-Propeller blades should be in PERFECT condition prior to every flight. Even the slightest imperfection will cause the drone to vibrate resulting in shaky footage and unsteady flights.
-Battery life is limited to weight and performance. For optimal battery life, do not push the drone, fly steady and keep the speed below 30%.